Does anyone know if iceborne will change jewel system?

1. I really dislike rng based stuff and I can't paossibly do a serious build in this game cause finding the right jewels is a nightmare...
    I would like craftable jewels just like the old days or make it so you obtain them the same way as monster gems and make specific monsters drop specific weapons this would make the game more engaging because you will be hunting for specific equipments and be facing different monsters from time to time and you won't be suffering with extreme rng

I think that's the only negative I currently have on the game and if they fix that this game would be a 10/10 for me.

Also do you think tempered monsters will stay?

User Info: SamuraiWarriorX

SamuraiWarriorX - 9 months ago

Answers

1. How quickly we forget. MHGen's gems were craftable, but talismans were a rng nightmare.

Tempered monsters will not only stay, but I expect some of the new monsters will have arch tempered variants.

User Info: Placid01

Placid01 (Expert) - 9 months ago 0   0
  2. Damn lol
    I just really want this game to be as good as it can so that I keep playing even when iv'e done everything

User Info: SamuraiWarriorX

SamuraiWarriorX - 9 months ago 0   0