I am looking for info on the physical release of MHW:iceborn ?

1. I am looking for info about MHW:iceborn physical release (I don't have the internet so I cant download anything like game content)

what's the deal with upcoming MHW Iceborn anyone know what the physical copy is going to be:

1.monster hunter world & Iceborn content on one disc (no download required)

2.monster hunter world game disc and a separate Iceborn Dlc Game Disc

3.monster hunter world game disc and Iceborn Dlc downloadable code

4.iceborn Dlc disc buy its self (you just install it)

5.Iceborn DLC code (you have to download it )

I've bean trying to find out witch it is any one know ?.

User Info: foodfight11

foodfight11 - 2 months ago
  2. I am after ps4 MHW: iceborne master edition (physical copy)

the info I am after is if I buy the master edition (physical copy) I can play the iceborne content without having to download it :)

User Info: foodfight11

foodfight11 - 2 months ago

1. From what I've read, you can chose a physical copy that has Monster Hunter World and Iceborne on disk. Or you can choose a physical deluxe copy of just Iceborne (comes with DLC code), or you can get the digital version of Iceborne, or you can get digital version of Monster Hunter World and Iceborne.

User Info: shadowgendo

shadowgendo (Expert) - 2 months ago 2   0
  2. (physical copy)MHW iceborn master edition is what I am after ill just have to hope that when someone buys it that they will post an answer to this question.

User Info: foodfight11

foodfight11 - 1 week ago

Answers

1. I have a pre order down for Iceborn which gives me 48hrs (comes out Friday 6/9/19)to pick it up so I plan to wait for Saturday and hope that if someone buys the MHW:iceborn Masters edition Physical copy on the Friday they will give me the answer I am looking for.

like I stated I don't have the internet so I cant download anything and I already own MHW id raver lose the £5 deposit than spend the £50 for a game I already have with content I cant use.

User Info: foodfight11

foodfight11 - 1 week ago 0   0