Where do i capture the Ancient in the Critical Bounty, since i caught it in the Rotten Vale before the quest was active?

1. I currently have Critical Bounty: Capture the Ancient unlocked. However i have caught The Ancient before the bounty was active. Ive been trying to fulfill this bounty for 2 hours thus far and still no success of finding The Ancient at sector 15. I have confirmed I captured The Ancient via PS4 capture screen Trophy A Living Fossil. Is there a chance that I have caught The Ancient too early that i will not be able to complete this bounty?

User Info: Dmnchild8t

Dmnchild8t - 2 months ago

Answers

1. Nope, there's no chance of messing up. You've just been unlucky. You can catch all you want.

BTW, you can also catch petricanths in Elder's Recess area 8, way in back on the far left.

User Info: Placid01

Placid01 (Expert) - 2 months ago 0   0