Monster Hunter World Iceborne save file transfer?

1. I have a copy of monster hunter world for the ps4 and I have 2 save files on the same psn account(the same digital copy of the game).will I be able to play Iceborne on both the save files?
    thanks in advance!

User Info: iron_death

iron_death - 1 month ago

1. You probably won't have to transfer any saves in the first place since iceborne is a dlc add-on to world instead of being a new game.

User Info: TheSoldierChris

TheSoldierChris - 1 month ago 5   0
  2. I can still play iceborne on both the save files though right?I'm assuming yes because it's a dlc but please correct me if I'm wrong(sry for the bad questions btw)

User Info: iron_death

iron_death - 1 month ago
  3. Yes, as long as the save files are tied to the same PSN account, then Iceborne will be available to all save files.

User Info: Robertn__07

Robertn__07 - 3 weeks ago

1. The account that purchases the Iceborne DLC will need to also have that PS4 marked as it's Primary Console.

User Info: Hyperonic

Hyperonic - 2 weeks ago 0   0