1. The question is in the title. I'm playing the PC version so I can't test it myself.
    The only thing I've seen about this is that only Igni Sign can cause the "burning" animation on Leshen.
    But what about its root attacks?

User Info: SamuFinland

SamuFinland - 4 weeks ago
  2. Only Igni can trigger the burning animation and burn the roots. Leshen is very weak to fire element though, so you might as well bring a fire weapon anyway.

User Info: unnamedFer

unnamedFer - 3 weeks ago
  3. Thank you Fer, it's kind of strange how Igno Sign and Fire damage seem to basically be completely different things, with Fire damage being unable to burn Leshen or its roots, and Igno Sign being unable to soften Lavasloth

User Info: SamuFinland

SamuFinland - 3 weeks ago

Answers

1. Yes. All root attacks can be stopped with Igni. For attacks that sprout, then hit, if you burn the sprouts the attack stops. For the blooming attack which hits in tiers, burning part of it will stop it from growing in that direction. The cage in A.Lesh can be burned, and the walls Leshen puts around himself can be burned.

To Note: Igni burns Leshen, but has severely reduced effect on Ancient Leshen.

User Info: Caroniver

Caroniver - 4 weeks ago 0   0

2. Thank you for that, I guess I should've been more specific.
    I mean if ANY fire damage can do that, like Fire Ammo, or a weapon with Fire Element?

User Info: SamuFinland

SamuFinland - 4 weeks ago 0   0

3. Only Igni so you must complete the quest lone.

User Info: Wolf_Ownz_U

Wolf_Ownz_U - 1 day ago 0   0