"Under Development" - Upgrading the Hard Bone Rod - How to get past rarity 3 weapons/unlock rarity 4 weapons?

1. I want to upgrade my Hard Bone Rod to the Hard Bone Rod II. On all of the trees (on mine), it seems that the Hard Bone Rod is at the end (far right.) I know this is not the case as it is only rarity 3, past rarity 3 there's just a large orange panel stating "Under Development." It is nothing to do with rolling back my equipment to get it in the right tree or selecting "upgrade" instead of "forge." I'm thinking I have to get to a certain point in the game to unlock it, or there's something I have to do. Either way, I just want to know as I want to upgrade my bone rod. There literally aren't any forgeable equipment or weapon upgraded past rarity 3.

User Info: Monkeypoo96

Monkeypoo96 - 11 months ago

1. "Under Development" simply means you haven't progressed far enough in the story line.

User Info: Placid01

Placid01 (Expert) - 11 months ago 3   0

1. When it says new weapons are under development, it means you need to keep playing, get more materials, and progress the story.

User Info: Caroniver

Caroniver - 11 months ago 0   0