Is it normal to get 1 shot by kushala daora's bite?

1. I hadn't killed kushala in some time so i went to kill the tempered version of him and i got 1 shot 2 times by his bite (i had 450 defence) is this normal ?

User Info: negobranclim

negobranclim - 1 year ago

1. 450 Defense is about two shot range on her bite, but here's where my next question would be?

How much health did you have because assuming you was at full health, you shouldn't be OHKO'd by Kushy. With 460 defense on my part and with me fighting AT Kush, I got THOK via one wind blast and one bite.

So, putting that into consideration, was you at full health or did you take a stray hit along the way and it felt like you got OHKO'd?

User Info: Raziel_X007223

Raziel_X007223 (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   0

1. I think it's pretty normal when you get 1 shot by any-tempered-elder-dragons :) Don't worry about it too much. When it's come to tempered monsters, I think it will force you to learn the attack patterns more carefully compare to normal play (where you can withstand 2 or 3 mistakes)

Also, don't forget the buff and tools you can you use before hunting Tempered Elder Dragons! They will help a lot once you get to these monsters for the first time.

User Info: EthuGamer

EthuGamer - 1 year ago 0   0