1. I don't have a PlayStation account, is it possible to get the MHW DLC? I have my dad's account which is linked to his profile though, does downloading the DLC from there also make it accessible to my profile on the PS4?
    Thanks

User Info: Corvus_29

Corvus_29 - 2 months ago

1. If his account is set to be the "Primary" on that Playstation you will be able to access it on your profile.

User Info: Coffee1942

Coffee1942 - 1 month ago 1   0

Answers

1. Yes to the 1st and on the second only if your dad is signed in on that ps4 as well. Otherwise just create your own account.

User Info: Then0rm

Then0rm - 4 weeks ago 0   0

2. If you are signed into an account and download the content, it should be available when you sign into that same account. I don't think you can trick it to spread the content across multiple profiles if they don't have the same account though.

User Info: shadowgendo

shadowgendo (Expert) - 2 months ago 0   1

3. i don't know, my brother has my primary and he gets the DLC that i buy on his account

User Info: Shuttershock5

Shuttershock5 - 1 month ago 0   1