1. So I launched up the game to play for the winter event, and like every event, all the event quests come back. I remember doing the Triple Threat Throwdown quests and getting lots of decorations a couple of seasons back.
    So I did it again, twice. And from both of those hunts, i only got a total of 6 decorations. Okay so, maybe I'm just unlucky.
    Then I tried the Tracking the Delivery quest to hopefully find some tracks, because it's supposed to have a lot of them. Didn't find a single one, even after I searched the entirety of the elders recess.

Is the game bugged? Am I unlucky? Or are these quests just legitimately a waste of time

User Info: FantasyAnime

FantasyAnime - 2 months ago

Answers

1. No, yes, and maybe yes. I think you're a bit unlucky - I'd expect 2-4 low tier gems per run. Nobody else has mentioned a shortage of gems nor tracks in those quests. Of course, finding enough tracks usually isn't a problem and you'll soon be awash in low tier gems, so maybe those two quests are a waste of time anyway.

User Info: Placid01

Placid01 (Expert) - 2 months ago 0   0
  2. Most of the events will expire to change for new ones. It's rotational and they will return. The best way to do the event you want is to take part in one of the four seasonal festivals that Capcom does every quarter.

User Info: Raziel_X007223

Raziel_X007223 - 1 month ago 0   0