I'm actually freaking out I need to know has this happened to you!?!?!

1. So I'm doing the eater of elders and farming it. Nothing odd right? This is my 10th time I know this quest in an out.
    Well. I drop. In the... lava zone?! Ok? Odd... well I make my way to nargiganta (I know spelled it wrong) and I begin fighting him. He's now doing double damage from before... now u have every piece of his armybut his head (I have the eye patch which is better) and Dober legs. Yet he's doing almost twice as much damage. He's COMPLETELY DESTORYING ME he's faster and more aggressive this time. He didn't even run once. The entire 30 minuets he stood his ground not running. And I died twice... Iv never died to him twice. I'm... confused... everything about this is weird.
    Then I got like 3 of his gems. This is like really confusing.
    I'm going in for my 12th quest I'll edit this later if something happens. Please tell me if this happened to you

User Info: sharktooth987

sharktooth987 - 1 year ago
  2. He is now doing even more damage. Two games ago his attacks would do like 10% of my hp. Then last game 20% now 30?!?!

User Info: sharktooth987

sharktooth987 - 1 year ago
  3. It happened again. The Dino bird did this weird animation showing it losing control and it drops me near the lava zone of elder reseses

User Info: sharktooth987

sharktooth987 - 1 year ago

Answers

1. In high rank the game will occasionally drop you in a random zone instead of your camp. That's normal, although it is annoying. You can fast-travel to your camp from there, unless it drops you into combat.

Are you forgetting to eat? It sounds like Nerg is enraged and your defense is down.

User Info: Placid01

Placid01 (Expert) - 1 year ago 2   1
  2. Dropping in Lava Zone - Yeah, that's a thing that happens in High Rank. It's not a bug, it's an intended function. They do this to make the mission slightly harder.

Nerg - Yeah, he's a c*nt. That's also natural.

User Info: SinjinG

SinjinG - 8 months ago 1   0
  3. Very sorry for butchering this I just noticed my spelling was horrid.

User Info: sharktooth987

sharktooth987 - 1 year ago 0   1
  4. No. I ate. And I had the chiefs recommend meal giving me M defense and M attack.
    So I had a defense boost...
    And he was instinly inraged.
    Like I hit him once and he became mad

User Info: sharktooth987

sharktooth987 - 11 months ago 0   3