No more armory quests?

1. Ever since I beat the sylvan queen quest I haven't got anymore armory quests. It was supposed to unlock a fiery convergence. So then I read if I do the lavasioth optional quest it would unlock it. Took 36 min to beat him. Lol still no armory quests and yes I have checked all optional quests there isn't any that isn't completed by the armory. So how else am I supposed to activate it if the sylvan queen quest doesn't?

User Info: MyCrusade29

MyCrusade29 - 1 year ago

1. I figured it out. I had to guess and do the investigation for the waterproof mantle. Then the armory quest was unlocked. Lol

User Info: MyCrusade29

MyCrusade29 - 1 year ago 0   0

1. If anything, Look up the forum topic for "how to get all mantles and boosters" thread. It's fairly complete. I believe that it might have a few mistakes in the original post, but scrolling through the comments there will give you the correct information you'll need to unlock the rest of them. Good luck fellow hunter!

User Info: Dguzma07_PSN

Dguzma07_PSN (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   0