Can I inport MHW from the US and play it in my Europe ps4 account?

1. I wanted to buy MHW on eBay, it says it is region free but the country of manufacture is United States. Can I play it on my EU ps4 account and still buy add-ons?

User Info: Skairipa

Skairipa - 1 year ago

1. The short answer is yes, but I won't promise yes.

What I mean is that no, the PS4 isn't region locked, and the MH:World servers are global. All the content is exactly the same for everyone. Its the exact same game in every country. So there's absolutely no reason to suspect it won't work just fine.

Having said that, games very often can't use downloadable content from the wrong region/store. So if the game is looking for the American PS store, but your console is sending it to the European store, it very well might not work. Personally, I wouldn't risk it; much easier to just find a European copy that you know will work.

User Info: Raszamatasz

Raszamatasz - 1 year ago 0   0