Weird Issue. Tobi-Kadachi Long Sword tree says I Dont enough material even though I do?

1. I'm unable to upgrade to the Pulsar Shotel 1 long sword due to insufficient materials. It says I'm missing Tobi-Kadachi claws and pelts even though I have over 50 of each. I'm able to forge any Kadachi armor that requires claws and pelts. I have the Bone Shotel 2 and the Tobi-Kadachi Pulsar Shotel is lit and ready to be upgraded but the game says that I don't have the materials.

Any help would be appreciated.

User Info: meag

meag - 1 year ago
  2. Can you post a screenshot of the upgrade screen? Might be easier to help you.

User Info: MC_BatCommander

MC_BatCommander - 1 year ago

1. It sounds like you might have 50 each of the Claws+ and Pelts+ but not enough of the "non plus" Claws and Pelts that drop for low rank. The Pulsar Shotel 1 longsword requires the basic version of those materials, not the "Plus" ones.

User Info: shadowgendo

shadowgendo (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   0

1. That was exactly it!! Mc_BatCommander suggest that I send a screen shot. When I was doing that I noticed my blunder. LOL!

Thanks for the response

User Info: meag

meag - 1 year ago 1   0