Can't unlock "white winds of the new world" quest, can some one help?

1. I have completed all 1-8 star optional quests (with orange completion sign), captured all large monster at high rank level, completed all 32 delivery quests as well as all critical bounties and my Hr is 81. I'm not sure how to make the quest pop, or maybe I am just glitched but a solution would be nice.

User Info: Esp-gt

Esp-gt - 4 months ago

1. It can be unlocked through completing all 1-8* optional quests. this will require red completed stamps next to each level in the quest board. You must speak to the commander to unlock it.

it also might be possible to cheese it by SoSing for the quest to get it into your log. that's what i had to do with New World Sky, New World Flower.

User Info: JustcallmeSoul

JustcallmeSoul (Expert) - 3 months ago 0 0

1. I believe you need to complete all nine star quests except for that one itself to cause it to show up; one more quest should be available to you once you hit HR 99, from what I've heard.

User Info: MercenarySeive

MercenarySeive (Expert) - 3 months ago 0 0