How to obtain Ribcage Blood Code?

1. Did I mess up?
    I just defeated the Successor of the Ribcage without restoring any of the Isis Vestige before the battle. After the battle, I didn't get any Blood Code for the Ribcage Vestige. I decided to go to base and speak with Io and restored all the Isis Vestige to see if I will get the Ribcage Vestige afterwards. Checked the mistle to see my acquire but didn't see any Vestiges I would had gotten.

I am trying to get the Ribcage Vestige. Is there a proper way of going about this?

User Info: Aidenx

Aidenx - 1 week ago

Answers

1. It's pretty much what you thought it would be. For those successor codes, you need to find all of their vestiges and restore them before fighting the boss. After being the boss, you would get an option to restore the successor which would give you their code. So based on what you wrote, you're out of luck until NG+.

User Info: sleeping0dragon

sleeping0dragon - 1 week ago 0   0
  2. That sounds weird. unless it is a bug, you have done the right steps and Queens Ribcage should be obtained right after you walk through the door without restoring memories.

User Info: huyxxx

huyxxx - 1 week ago 0   0