How To "Activate" New Game Plus ??

1. So I defeated the game. I left the Church. I watched the credits. I got the "Extra Scene". I got the "Star Icon" on my completed save file. I got the notification that I can New Game Plus.

However...The main menu only has a "New Game" option, and just proceeds to give me a fresh save file whenever I click it. - - I'm not sure what I did wrong. I "DID" reload my post-cleared save and farm a BUNCH of Multiplayer "helps" to boost my reputation, do you lose the option to "New Game Plus" if you play your save file after leaving the Church?

I'm just confused, a bit.

User Info: AshAndWind

AshAndWind - 2 weeks ago

1. When you are done with the credits just load your save and go through the door in front of the mistle on the base.

User Info: DantoriusD

DantoriusD - 2 weeks ago 5   0

Answers

1. You just need to continue with your save and then go through the door in the base. It will have a blue light indicating that you can start a NG+ whenever you want.

User Info: ragna_blzbl

ragna_blzbl - 6 days ago 1   0