Distress signals are not working. How do I fix this?

1. I need help with fixing the distress signal. Whenever I try connecting to my friend's signal it would show cancelling distress signal. They haven't died nor went over a non-multiplayer field. I try doing the same thing even after restarting routers and system, but it still hasn't fixed the problem. I supposed of just waiting for the next download update seeing if that would fix it. Any suggestions to fix this?

User Info: GuestII

GuestII - 2 weeks ago

Answers

1. I've had it happen where I would connect and immediately get kicked out when joining a game. What helped was changing my location, whether it be on the overworld and I would just teleport to a different zone, or in the depths I would just run to another part of the map.
    9/10 this fixed it.

User Info: na2co3

na2co3 - 2 weeks ago 0   0
  2. This may not have to do with your situation, but I couldn't do signals at all for a portion of the game. I don't want to spoil any part, but it resolved itself after completing a section.

User Info: PersonaSpectrum

PersonaSpectrum - 2 weeks ago 0   3