1. So my fiance has now started playing Destiny 2 with me. She has none of the DLC so her max level would've been 20. I asked of she could pass me her account to test a theory. I was to use that level up orb thing the get her to level 30 and it actually worked.

Now here's my question(s):

Is it possible to use her account, level her up to 50, hand her back her account and she'd still be able to use it without the Forsaken DLC?

User Info: LuciusBlackwell

LuciusBlackwell - 2 months ago

Answers

1. What do you mean "pass" her account to you? She logged into her account on your PS4?

Why just you just game share the expansions or buy the expansions for her?

User Info: euchreplayer23

euchreplayer23 - 1 month ago 0 0
  2. I wasn't able to at the time because I wasnt sure she was truly interested in the game. Later in the week, she kept playing while I was at work. So I ended up buying it for her.

User Info: LuciusBlackwell

LuciusBlackwell - 1 month ago 0 0