How are parties set up?

1. I want to create a session where only people I invite can participate. How is that done? JohnfTx - 2 years ago - report
  2. Ok, I did that but while we were playing, another friend who I did not invite to this session joined the game. He could not share audio, but he was in the universe. FYI I am trying to set up a scenario where my wife can play in my universe from her console but no one else. We had a griefer steak a bunch of our stuff and don't want that to happen again. JohnfTx - 2 years ago - report

Answers

1. You can only make parties with ppl on your friends list. Simply enter your universe them it will appear for your friends under the join tab.if another person wants to join locally they join from character select menu. Up to 4 total per party matt_the_MAtt - 2 years ago - report 0   0