How to tame panda's and tranquilizer Ex bosses?

1. The 1.27 is up and tried to tranquilizer on panda but didn't work is there a way to get them? And also use tranquilizer arrows to get any one of the ex bosses but take a long time to get them so how many do I need to capture them?

User Info: GamerRyan2017

GamerRyan2017 - 1 year ago

1. While I am unsure why you are having trouble with the pandas(its working just fine for me) to capture the ex bosses, you have to break their gauge first before using the arrow.

User Info: CircusMonster

CircusMonster - 1 year ago 1   1
  2. The pandas you use the large trap box and use bait. That's the same for the elephant. And thank you for telling me that. And hope that me telling you this will help.

User Info: GamerRyan2017

GamerRyan2017 - 1 year ago

1. I tried thst breaking their gaurges thing first and still could get the tranquilizer arrows to work. Iv killed that lightning bear 5 times now.

User Info: SpectreGW

SpectreGW - 8 months ago 1   0

1. How were you able to capture Panda's? When I see them they don't have the indicator up showing that the tranq arrow will work & when I set traps in the areas they roam it never gets a Panda)

Also do you know how to get the elephants?

User Info: cmcclellan2005

cmcclellan2005 - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. You use the bait in a large trap box for panda's and elephant's.

User Info: GamerRyan2017

GamerRyan2017 - 1 year ago