Does it sound like I'd be able to upgrade all my weapons?

1. So I’m playing as Abby, second time (trying to get the platinum). I’m on my 2nd play through & at the part where I’m about to get hung by the scars. I have about 8 weapon upgrades I need to complete. I’m scared I won’t be able to, considering a lot of the upgrades cost a good amount of gears. Does it sound possible? Or no platinum this time around? I have to also unlock one more manual (ordinance) & that would would require additional player upgrades.

User Info: Dsg1116

Dsg1116 - 4 weeks ago

1. I don't know how many parts you need to finish upgrading all of your weapons, but if you got most of them the first time through you shouldn't need that many from the second. On the plus side, you're still in day 1, so you have some time. Use the parts FAQ to help you find as many as you can. The ordinance training manual is in the next chapter, so be ready for it. (The Coast - the WTA Ship safe) The FAQ on this site has both parts and supplements and will help you find what's available from where you are going forward.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/202466-the-last-of-us-part-ii/faqs

User Info: BaldPrincess77

BaldPrincess77 - 4 weeks ago 2   0