Help, I don't have the trophy for getting all the training manuals?

1. However, I have all the branches unlocked. Do some manuals only show once in the game? Or do they always res pawn if you miss it? I may have missed one that was in a safe in a previous game, playing as Abby.

User Info: Dsg1116

Dsg1116 - 3 weeks ago

Answers

1. You should have 10 branches in total (5 for Ellie and 5 for Abby). Though you only need to pick up 8 training manuals since the first one is already there from the get-go per person.

The last one for Abby should be the one that's in the safe on the ship

User Info: Quaddo1

Quaddo1 (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 0   0
  2. Would the one on the ship have a second location?

User Info: Dsg1116

Dsg1116 - 3 weeks ago
  3. It's definitely possible, though idk for sure.

User Info: Quaddo1

Quaddo1 - 3 weeks ago
  4. I know at least one shows up in two different areas, so i would assume that the others have backup locations as well.

Ellie's
    Survival default
    Crafting (1st floor of the Courthouse in Downtown Seattle)
    Stealth (Capitol Hill Chapter - Aurora's Books)
    Precision (Hillcrest - Kids store you end up in after the Goldstar Liquor store basement)
    Explosives (The Seraphites - In the apartment building, same apartment as workbench)

Abby's
    Field Tactics default
    Covert Ops (On Foot Chapter - Boat hanging in PNW Boat Repair)
    Close Quarters (Hostile Territory Chapter - Tang Fabrics & Imports OR Jasmine Bakery Safe)
    Firearms (The Forest Chapter - La Rosa's Auto Shop)
    Ordinance (The Coast - WTA Ship safe)

User Info: BaldPrincess77

BaldPrincess77 - 3 weeks ago 0   0
  5. I should have the trophy then? A glitch?

User Info: Dsg1116

Dsg1116 - 3 weeks ago
  6. If you picked up all 8, then yes. From the ps4 menu, go over to the right and check the trophies for the game. Maybe you just didn't see it pop up on the screen?

User Info: BaldPrincess77

BaldPrincess77 - 3 weeks ago
  7. Also, if you missed one during your first playthrough and only pick up the one you missed during your second, it should still count. The game doesn't require you to pick them all up again.

User Info: BaldPrincess77

BaldPrincess77 - 3 weeks ago