Are some of the training manuals in the safe?

1. As in, they must be acquired in the safe to unlock it? Or are they obtained elsewhere in the game? I thought I had all the upgrade branches for Abby, I’m replaying the game. But if that were the case, I would have gotten the trophy for finding all the manuals. Are some of the manuals ONLY in the safe? For Abby at least, I have everything for Ellie

User Info: Dsg1116

Dsg1116 - 3 weeks ago

Answers

1. Yes, there is one training manual in the safe on the ship at the end of Seattle Day 1 for Abby. It's on the topmost deck right near where you first reach that deck. Safe combo - 90, 77, 01.

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold - 3 weeks ago 0   0
  2. So this can only be found in the safe?

User Info: Dsg1116

Dsg1116 - 3 weeks ago
  3. Yes, at least one training manual appears in a safe as its first spawn point.

The game also adapts to if you've missed one or more previously so they can have alternate spawn points like in a safe, as well as in other places.

User Info: Quaddo1

Quaddo1 (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 0   0
  4. This training manual can only be found in the safe?

User Info: Dsg1116

Dsg1116 - 3 weeks ago
  5. That's its first spawn point. It might repawn somewhere else if you miss it the first time.

User Info: Quaddo1

Quaddo1 - 3 weeks ago
  6. I do know that Abby's Close Quarters training manual can be found in two different areas. I found it in the safe in the Jasmine bakery. However, i watched someone else's walkthrough and they found it earlier in the Tang Fabrics & Imports building. So it does seem that if you miss the original location, they will spawn later on.

This is where i found Abby's training manuals:

On Foot Chapter - Covert Ops - inside the boat in PNW Boat Repair.
    Hostile Territory Chapter - Close Quarters - Either in Tang Fabrics or Jasmine Bakery safe.
    Forest Chapter - Firearms - back of the Auto shop.
    The Coast Chapter - Ordinance - WTA Ship safe

User Info: BaldPrincess77

BaldPrincess77 - 3 weeks ago 0   0