Does PS 4 have cheat codes?

1. I still can't get that Rat King Boss down.

User Info: Trijjicon

Trijjicon - 1 week ago
  2. Might be worth looking at the accessibility options. There's a few things in there that might help; like having slow motion when you aim etc.

User Info: Carpetfluff

Carpetfluff - 5 days ago

1. Not that i'm aware of, but here are some tips for the King. The king is basically a two part fight. You have him fully in the beginning, where pipe bombs work well and random gun fire. Once the stalker peels off its side, you've moved into the second half of the fight. I found it better to clear out the stalker asap so you don't have to worry about it. Then you have more breathing room. The King doesn't move that fast, so keep moving around the circle of rooms, looking for resources for crafting. If you can get a few rooms ahead, you should have a few calm seconds before it catches up to you. I died about 5 times against this guy and in the end, i took him down with a headshot after the stalker peeled off, so try aiming for the head after that point. And keep running. Also, if you check your option settings in navigation, you can turn on the enhanced listening. That allows you to use R1 + O to search for supplies. I like upping the distance to 30m and lessening the time to 1s. Good luck!

User Info: BaldPrincess77

BaldPrincess77 - 1 week ago 1   0
  2. Just noticed you're the same user from the other question. I posted this on your other question, but i'll put it here too. What exactly gets you? Like, how far do you get and what is it/what part kills you? Let's see if we can narrow this down. And what supplies do you have when the checkpoint reloads? Also, when you go into Load, do you see more than one autosave? I usually see 2 or more. The game might have one that's in the hospital, but prior to the King part.

User Info: BaldPrincess77

BaldPrincess77 - 1 week ago

Answers

1. I'd suggest not worrying about the stalker after it peels off because once you beat the King, the stalker will run away. You gotta fight it later, but that will save your ammo for the King. Honestly, the stalker didn't even come in contact with me more than a time or two after it peeled off.

User Info: reason

reason - 1 week ago 0   0
  2. You're right about it disappearing after you kill the King. I experienced that too. I guess if it doesn't bother you, absolutely save your supplies and don't go out of your way for it, but it kept bugging me. :)

User Info: BaldPrincess77

BaldPrincess77 - 1 week ago
  3. It took me roughly a solid 2 minutes to get the Rat King down on hard. Here's what you'll need: 4 to 3 pipe bombs, at least 3 incendiary shotgun rounds, and your flamethrower. The key here is to NOT run all over the hospital, but stay in the central area where you first drop and keep circling the pillar, especially during the second stage.

When the fight first starts, use all your pipe bombs on it, then use your incendiary shotgun rounds (by the time you fully deplete your incendiary rounds, the boss will enter stage 2 and split). Afterwards, pour all your regular shotgun ammo into it then switch to the flamethrower. It'll take using your entire canister on it (I had max flamethrower ammo from all my previous encounters since I honestly had no reason to use it), but the Rat King dies pretty easily.

User Info: Tekkiden

Tekkiden - 1 week ago 0   0
  4. My problem is I only have 2 pipe bombs,very little left in the flame-thrower (20-30 units). I do have some incendiary rounds but only 1 round loaded & he catches me when I try to re-load & even then I only have 2 more rounds to shove in. I can try the pillar approach but I don't think I can take him down with this little ammo. My other guns r in pretty good shape load-wise. My 2 Save spots r only 1 minute ago.

User Info: Trijjicon

Trijjicon - 1 week ago 0   0
  5. What about your autosaves? I seem to remember more than one in the load window. If you have no pre-king autosaves, then switch your weapons. Do the 2 pipe bombs, follow up with enough bullets to peel the stalker off, then switch guns to what you do have ammo for.

User Info: BaldPrincess77

BaldPrincess77 - 1 week ago
  6. I have managed with the Flame thrower, but not after I have throw all my shotgun slugs, fire slugs also, 5 pipe bombs + other munitions.

User Info: ARAM666

ARAM666 - 2 days ago 0   0