Missed picking up hunting pistol?

1. I missed getting the hunting pistol outta save and auto save messed me up and couldn't go back will I still be able to find it later on?

User Info: SlowTeacher79

SlowTeacher79 - 3 weeks ago
  2. No but you are near the end of abbys section of the game so it doesn't matter

User Info: Lol76545

Lol76545 - 3 weeks ago
  3. It's not near the end of Abby's section, it's her first day. There's a lot more of Abby to come.

User Info: BaldPrincess77

BaldPrincess77 - 3 weeks ago
  4. In the first game they always showed the gun twice in case you missed it. I don't know if that's true in this game or not. If it is, update your post so other's know.

User Info: BaldPrincess77

BaldPrincess77 - 3 weeks ago
  5. Were you able to find it? I was watching a walk through the other day and the person i was watching found a training manual in a different spot than where i found it. They found it earlier, which told me that I missed it and the game gave me a second chance to pick it up. The first game did that with weapons, so it wouldn't be out of character for them to do it again. If you found it again, let us know.

User Info: BaldPrincess77

BaldPrincess77 - 2 weeks ago

1. I missed this too in the safe at the first opportunity. It appeared later on for me, not long after meeting Lev and Yara, on a workbench on my left after entering a garage.

User Info: Frankster8

Frankster8 - 2 weeks ago 3   0