Why do I have graphics issues and freezing?

1. The ps4 Last of Us Chapter 2 has horrendous graphical glitches - flashing lights, characters futzing out of sight, whole-screen blurs, etc - and both the digital version and the physical disc version have this. I even factory reset my PS4, and I'm still having issues.It's also constantly freezing, and locking up my PS4 - anytime I die, my console freezes, and I have to hard reset it.

User Info: colsombra

colsombra - 1 week ago
  2. Did you find a solution for this? My game froze on my once near the end. I had to unplug the ps4 to get it to turn off since holding down the power button did nothing. Luckily it started back up for me though. It almost sounds like it's your ps4 if both physical and digital are doing the same thing. I didn't have the other stuff you mentioned.

User Info: BaldPrincess77

BaldPrincess77 - 1 week ago
  3. Unfortunately not; I'm sending my ps4 for repairs (at $100 to myself x( ). I've factory reset it twice, tried rebuilding the library, etc, redownloading, etc, but no luck.

User Info: colsombra

colsombra - 1 week ago
  4. Good luck!! I myself got freaked out when my froze. I hope you get it to work!

User Info: BaldPrincess77

BaldPrincess77 - 1 week ago

Answers

1. Sounds like an issue with your ps4, not the game itself.

User Info: Quaddo1

Quaddo1 - 17 minutes ago 0   0