How do you know which "average" weight you are?

1. How can you tell which “average” weight you are when looking at your stats under the “Player” category in the menu?

If I understand correctly, there are two “average” weights; one below “perfect” and another above it.

So, the weight scale goes “Underweight/Average/Perfect/Average/Overweight”, but it doesn’t tell you which “average” you are.

I’m pretty sure you can tell by the “core drain rate” percentages, but I don’t know how. Currently, Arthur has core drain rates of 70% across the board, with an up arrow next to the 70%.

As a side question, what does that up arrow indicate?

If this is an obvious question, please forgive my ignorance. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, Misters and Misses’!

User Info: CL456

CL456 - 2 weeks ago
  2. I've looked around for quite a bit and your side question might just be your actual answer. The arrows indicate under/overweight with a showing factor being the weight in the background of the arrow. It is true that it goes Average/Perfect/Average so this might just be the answer, I'm not 100% sure. What I do know is the best way to gain weight is to eat sweets after being full with cores and sleeping. Heavy emphasis on sleeping.

User Info: DKRules

DKRules - 1 week ago
  3. Thanks for the reply.

As for sleeping, I think it can be substituted for anything that results in a short cutscene, ie taking a stagecoach, bath, train, etc.. After one of these events, you can briefly see an arrow in the middle of your health core, which shows whether you gained or lost weight.

It’s possible sleeping has an added impact compared to other events, but I don’t think that’s the case.

User Info: CL456

CL456 - 1 week ago
  4. For some reason, I didn't see your comment even though I checked two days ago. Regardless, I would sleep just in case as that would be the realistic way to gain weight through cutscenes.

User Info: DKRules

DKRules - 23 hours ago