What do you discard when satchel is full ?

1. How does the damn thing work anyway? Is it blocks that are full or number of items in blocks. If a block has 10 items(crackers) does it increase capacity if I delete 5 or do I need to dump the whole lot so the block is empty?

User Info: octuslimb

octuslimb - 2 weeks ago

1. Yeah craft and sell, but if you need space immediately dump the less lucrative version of what your picking up.

User Info: Ble__edn00b

Ble__edn00b - 2 weeks ago 1   0

Answers

1. I believe it is based off of blocks. If you're running into "you do not have enough satchel space to store all animal parts" or something like that, just go into the animal parts tab of your satchel and dump what you don't want. Or craft some things to free up space

User Info: neb519

neb519 - 2 weeks ago 0   0
  2. You should consider getting the legend of the east satchel if you haven't already. It raises the inventory capacity to 99 for every item except watches.

User Info: Salt12345

Salt12345 - 2 weeks ago 1   1