Outlaws From the West in Cabin Dutch standing at foot of bed not moving or speaking, How to proceed?

1. Game hit my under twenty $ price point at a time when I had time to play games. Installed from the two disks on PS4. I have downloaded the updates and installed. On first story mission got into the cabin behind Dutch. Got 7 items, but Dutch is standing at the foot of the bed not moving or talking.. If I go outside the cabin the other guy just standing by the horse and not moving or talking. If I go to the barn, cannot get in. Started again a couple times, same thing. Tried a search for solution to no avail. Am I Missing something here? Not a good start for me in the game. Thanks.

User Info: JoeyJettt

JoeyJettt - 2 weeks ago