Where is RDR2 online White Arabian horse?

1. I’ve been to Lake Isabel 4 times and I can’t find the White Arabian horse when playing Online. Any ideas?

User Info: Gingerwitch129

Gingerwitch129 - 3 weeks ago

1. You cannot find any high-grade horses in the wild, at least not since the beta days of RDO. You can only do that in story mode. In online mode, you have to purchase them from the stables, and at the appropriate level for particular horse breeds and coats. Nothing but Morgans, Tennesse Walkers, and Kentucky Saddlers in the wild; none of which you can saddle nor keep.

User Info: DeepestTempest

DeepestTempest - 1 week ago 2   0

1. You have to rank up to level 66 in order to purchase the horse. Some sources say it will spawn around the lake and some don't. My guess is since it's online, the spawn rate might be very very low. Your best bet is to rank up and get some serious cash

User Info: neb519

neb519 - 3 weeks ago 1   0

1. Lake Isabel upper eastern shore be careful not to spook sometimes hidden quite well by fog. If you spook it come back later. Good luck

User Info: sjocwd

sjocwd - 24 minutes ago 0   0