where are the treasures for guns at?

1. I'm looking for guns. Does that require a specific treasure map or do I just get them off of people I kill?

User Info: CowboyAce

CowboyAce - 4 weeks ago

1. You can get the Schofield by robbing the Doctors side business in Valentine if you open the metal box on the table. You can get the semi-auto shotgun by going into the basement of an old ladies cabin a little north of little creek river in Big Valley above the word "river". You can get the pump action shot gun in the cabin at a ranch northwest of Window Rock. Many guns will be given through the main missions and especially the side mission for Jim Boy Calloway. North of Annesburg, following the tracks, straight east from the A in Roanoke, will eventually lead to a cabin west of the tracks with a man wielding a rare double barrel shotgun. The rare rolling block rifle can be found in the large barn south west of Braithwaite Manor nearer to the water. Most the ones mentioned you will have to kill for them but, if you want a more detailed description of how to get them I'd recommend looking up quick guides. There are a few more but I don't want to give spoilers

User Info: neb519

neb519 - 4 weeks ago 2   0