How do I sink the sail boats,when they drop the sail boats, they sink and I cannot see them or shoot them?

1. I can make it through the first round and destroy the battleships but when they row across the pond and drop the sail boats, they bounce and sink. They cannot be seen and do not move and I cannot sink them the game just sits there forever until I blow up the row boat or dock and end the mission. SlowProfessor49 - 1 year ago - report
  2. Sounds like a glitch... do you have the most recent update? Even if you do, something like that should have been patched a long time ago. Might wanna try reloading an old save or playing another mission and coming back to this one. Ryugo77 - 1 year ago - report