Why isn't my item wheel working?

1. Is anyone else having trouble selecting from the item wheel? It says to select it and release L1 to use the item, but the item isn’t being taken out to use. It’s driving me CRAZY

User Info: GodDog666

GodDog666 - 3 weeks ago

1. In a lot of games you hate to hold the button that selects the item on the item you wish to use as you release L1. For me (I play on Xbox), i'd use the right analog that moves the camera over the gun I want, and hold it on there until I've let go of L1 (in my case RB). Give it a shot

User Info: neb519

neb519 - 3 weeks ago 2   1

Answers

1. I have the same issue on ps4. Generally speaking, try really hard pressing the button and releasing it suddenly whilst still holding the right stick in the appropriate direction. Hope this helps my G

User Info: Manormanmark

Manormanmark - 3 weeks ago 1   1
  2. You have to maintain the direction on the right stick for the item you're wanting to remove from your inventory while you let go of the "L1" button. The idem will only be used or equipped if the item is highlighted as you exit the weapon/item wheel menu.

User Info: ChomoArigato

ChomoArigato - 4 days ago 0   0
  3. It's either your controller or user error.

User Info: frankspank

frankspank - 3 weeks ago 2   3
  4. sounds like your controller is broken

User Info: aip

aip - 3 weeks ago 1   5