I broke the white arabian then died before i could put my saddle on now my saddle is gone i dont get it?

1. I broke the white arabian then got attacked by wolves and died before i could even put my saddle on it ..i respawned and the horse is gone..and my main horse is now my temporary horse and my saddle is gone can someone plz explain?

User Info: Ameehan8488

Ameehan8488 - 1 month ago
  2. Have you found all of the gold? Just buy the Black Arabian, it's best. Found in Saint Denis, the NYC type city. Maybe at a certain letter, if you want you can take just enough gold from the gold locations to pay for the horse for when all your money gets removed.

User Info: Scarlet_Jester

Scarlet_Jester - 1 month ago
  3. Maybe at a certain level, I mean

User Info: Scarlet_Jester

Scarlet_Jester - 1 month ago

1. If you go to a stable, you can get your saddle back. If your horse isn't there, it's gone for good :(

User Info: Grahf22

Grahf22 - 1 month ago 1   0

Answers

1. he white arabian is once only. Reload before you broke it and give another shot. The white arabian is gone for good otherwise. Stable for sadle

User Info: Kami_Munchkins

Kami_Munchkins - 1 month ago 1   2
  2. Haven't played in months but it use to respawn after a couple of days. It's only a one spawn now?

User Info: wulfman75

wulfman75 - 1 week ago