I had previously installed now going to re install and glitches out on disk 2 every time what do I do?

1. I have an external hard drive I use and I have tried re installing the game since previously deleting and it does the same thing installing to internal storage aswell as extenal. Get disk 2 in and within 5-15 minutes it glitches and stops and won’t re start. Inside downloads menu it says update file but won’t let me

User Info: Meowneener

Meowneener - 1 month ago
  2. You will need to back up your hard drive. Then try going to the store. Buy a disc then install it then return the game.

Otherwise you need to reset your console completely and if that doesn't work it means it's the CD n you might want to download the content online.

User Info: DrakeNoble

DrakeNoble - 1 week ago

1. I have a 1tb external hard drive myself as well as a 2tb internal, and have never had problems with games on the external. Only issue could be is that the whole game + updates must be on one drive, not split between the two. I would also recommend checking your disc for cleanliness or damage, as that is usually the culprit for me if the disc stops working at the same point each time.

User Info: blastoise75

blastoise75 - 3 weeks ago 7   0

Answers

1. i advice you to buy xbox one........

User Info: TropicalAngel2

TropicalAngel2 - 6 days ago 0   1
  2. Buy digital

User Info: shinjlong

shinjlong - 2 weeks ago 2   9
  3. buy digital..

User Info: D__Rock

D__Rock - 2 weeks ago 2   9
  4. You just answered...having a external harddrive causes you other harddrive not to load... buy a bigger harddrive for your playstation.. don't waste your money on any external harddrive.. you will have nothing but issues with bugs,crashes,and save issues as well load issues

User Info: dove218

dove218 - 4 weeks ago 1   12