GameFAQs is currently in Read-Only mode. All content is available, but you cannot log in, submit new posts or content, or make any other changes at this time

Why did the gang go into the Grizzlies before Chapter 1?

1. When I first started the game and had only a small map, I assumed the grizzlies were where Blackwater is and Blackwater was southwest of that. Why did they go all the way to the Grizzlies just to go back down to Valentine? Valentine is easily twice as close to the city of Blackwater than Colter. I understand that they couldn’t go strait to Valentine with the Pinkertons on their tail, but if they wanted to be that far away from Blackwater they could have traveled East-Southeast from Colter to Annesburg and bought themselves some more time. Insight?

User Info: Redhatjoe

Redhatjoe - 7 months ago

Answers

1. I believe they were trying to lose the Pinkertons in the snow so they couldn't track or search for them very well so the trail went cold (no pun intended). But they eventually realized they couldn't stay in the snow forever, living conditions were too poor. Idk it's game logic lol

User Info: neb519

neb519 - 7 months ago 0   0