Why Arthur always slow walking every second after i hit the sprint button?

1. Hi guys so I’m on my third playthrough and have this new issue that i found which is every time arthur start to sprinting and then after a second he immediately begin to slow walking, sometimes it’s happened but sometimes it doesn’t .Idk what triggered this but it’s really hurt my overall experience for the game, like when i try to chase down some enemy in the middle of the running animation arthur always stop and begin to slow walking and it’s really annoying cuz i have to press the left analog stick again and again to make arthur start doing the running. I only change settings to standard fps, and toggle to run so I’ve only need to click the left analog once for sprinting. Idk maybe there’s some mechanics that I didn’t know about, cuz my stamina bar always full when this thin happens. Hope u guys can help me with this one :(

User Info: Artha96

Artha96 - 2 weeks ago

1. Its meant to artificially pad the play time on already slow and boring game sadly.

User Info: lindaluv

lindaluv - 5 days ago 6   5
  2. False.

User Info: zebatov

zebatov - 3 days ago
  3. The actual answer is a faulty controller. Way to spread nonsense lies though.

User Info: frankspank

frankspank - 9 hours ago

Answers

1. just hold the sprint also its hard to see the stamina when it drains its like graying out

User Info: Kruel-Ken

Kruel-Ken - 2 weeks ago 4   4
  2. Don't get too hung up on controls, it's not even a video game. Just be wow'd by how cinematic it is, then move on and forget it in a week.

User Info: MapleRemedy

MapleRemedy - 2 days ago 2   3
  3. It's the best video game released this century. Stop being so ignorant.

User Info: frankspank

frankspank - 9 hours ago
  4. It's standard Rockstar jank mixed with their trademark outdated control schemes.

User Info: immortaltech6

immortaltech6 - 2 weeks ago 7   9
  5. Nothing outdated about them. Best controls today.

User Info: zebatov

zebatov - 3 days ago
  6. "Nothing outdated about them. Best controls today."

*hysterical laughter*
    *laughter continues*
    *laughter continues*
    *laughter continues*

User Info: MapleRemedy

MapleRemedy - 2 days ago
  7. Sounds like there is something wrong with your controller. Modern analog sticks don't have much durability especially if you play a lot of games where you're constantly pushing "up" on the stick to move forward. Try playing with a different controller.

User Info: TrueGB

TrueGB - 2 weeks ago 4   7
  8. I don't understand why this message is marked down. I encountered a very similar problem in Overwatch where the hero would stop running immediately after pressing the sprint button, so I stopped using that hero. A few weeks later, the stick stopped registering the "up" movement entirely, in all of my games.

User Info: TrueGB

TrueGB - 4 days ago
  9. Your answer is the correct answer. It is the OP's controller, not the game.

User Info: frankspank

frankspank - 9 hours ago
  10. Sounds like a problem with analog stick. I have similar problem with MHW game.
    There is some youtube guides how you can possibly fix it, or if the game lets you change deadzone on your stick, it might help too.

User Info: SirHeiska

SirHeiska - 2 weeks ago 3   6