Red Dead Online?

1. I heard of stuff like lack of content, insane glitches like towns dropping dead. I don't mind players hunting or killing me i guess, but what i want to know is is it worth playing now?

User Info: Kami_Munchkins

Kami_Munchkins - 1 month ago

1. It's still kind of iffy at the moment. Sometimes I get on and play for over an hour and not get kicked. Sometimes I get on and get kicked every five minutes. It's very grindy. I haven't experienced any I insane glitches yet. IMO it's at least worth a shot.

User Info: Grahf22

Grahf22 - 1 month ago 1   1
  2. How grindy is very grindy? Worse than ESO?

User Info: Kami_Munchkins

Kami_Munchkins - 1 month ago
  3. Probably about half that Lol. Still grindy, but they offer treasure maps every so often (5 levels I think) which comes with over $100 and a little bit of gold. Honestly, if you start by doing all of the story missions, you'll level up fairly quick and get your first treasure map. Hunting is still the best way to grind IMO. You can go into what they call "defensive mode" which is similar to passive mode on GTA except you can still hunt and fish.

User Info: Grahf22

Grahf22 - 1 month ago
  4. The first time you do a story mission, you make a good chunk of money.

User Info: Grahf22

Grahf22 - 1 month ago

1. I played it when it first came out and then for another month or so, but then it just turned into a combination of incessant grinding and getting repeatedly kicked. Sometimes my posse and I would all be ready to do a mission, but after we clicked on the guy nothing happened for like 10 minutes, and then we would all be kicked. That's how it was then, not sure if there has been some major breakthrough now though, but by the sounds of it people are still getting kicked. I'll probaby give it another try soon.

User Info: magnumdong__

magnumdong__ - 1 month ago 0   0