Do I get any discount if I buy things from Companion App?

1. Hi guys, I am going to buy something from the RDR2 Companion App (I only play the story mode), and I have these 2 questions:

1) how will the order be delivered to Arthur? Do I have to go to the post office to pick them up?

2) I noticed that the costs had been discounted in-game as my honour level is high enough. However, when I try to order through the catalogue from the App, the prices are all original ones. Is that just a display bug? Or I don’t get any discount if I buy things online? Thanks!

User Info: shinjijou

shinjijou - 4 months ago

1. They are delivered to the post office or your camp. I'm not sure about the discounts but I imagine they would apply...it would be impossible to tailor the catalogue listings to everyone.

User Info: Natural510

Natural510 - 4 months ago 1   0