Why aren't the animal bodies disappearing?

1. I am hunting a cougar for the Legend of the East satchel and I am in chapter 3. The only place I could find one is west of Wallace Station, just next to Big Valley.
    I killed one but the rating wasnt perfect so I left for a day and came back but the body is still there (along with a couple of dozen other animal bodies) but I cant find anymore cougars.
    Ive even used predator baits but they still dont show.
    I left it again, did a couple of missions, and even slept for a day or two but still nothing.

Is there anyway to get rid of the bodies at least?

User Info: Devil_Bringer

Devil_Bringer - 2 weeks ago

1. It's a living world
    All your kills that you leave on the grind decay over time
    Only people that you kill disappear, they actually get collected by the law
    You can witness this if you don't get caught and remain in the area
    As for cougars , try up by the trapper out west of strawberry or around annisburg , Ranoake Rodger area

User Info: nnulda

nnulda - 2 weeks ago 5   0
  2. Thats where I said I was. I got the pouch now, just took a lot of waiting and sleeping.
    Didn't know that about the law picking bodies up. I'll have to watch out for that one.

User Info: Devil_Bringer

Devil_Bringer - 2 weeks ago