Why is online mode crashing?

1. I really enjoy playing Red Dead Online. However, I dread the inevitable crashing of not just online mode, but the entire game itself. Sure, there are times when I could play a decent amount of time, but I'm always waiting for the moment when the screen freezes and goes straight to the error screen, canceling my game.

Does anyone else have this issue? Also, my Playstation 4 has the latest update version and no other games that I play online have ever crashed, so it's not an issue with my console.

User Info: ZebuFrenzy

ZebuFrenzy - 5 months ago

1. There have been a lot of money glitches in online mode lately, likely causing the server instability, and the glitch fixes sometimes make things worse. That's the best answer I can give you as a fellow player...hopefully they're wait for all the glitches to be discovered so they can issue a new update which stabilizes the game for good.

User Info: Natural510

Natural510 - 5 months ago 2   0