How can you make that white Arabian horse to spawn and how to tame it??

1. So I already found the horse but it bucked me off and ran away I lost track of it because of the fog and I slept and it didn't spawn and I waited for 2 days and it still didn't spawn pls help.
    When it spawns how do I tame it without being bucked off???

User Info: Ajbcgadved

Ajbcgadved - 11 months ago
  2. Try leaving the state(Ambarino)for 2 or more in-game days, then come back to the location of the horse. It should respawn.

User Info: ShadowJMF

ShadowJMF - 10 months ago

1. go do some missions and then go back when he spawn just follow him on foot SLOWLY and talk your way to his heart, (lock on him and calm him while approaching AND stopping when the controller vibrates)

User Info: Kruel-Ken

Kruel-Ken - 11 months ago 3   2

Answers

1. I bought the horse

User Info: jcgonzmo

jcgonzmo - 10 months ago 3   3
  2. When you see the horse for the first time, approach while crouched, when you a little close start spamming square and don't stop until the on screen display tells you how to control it.

Trust me, spamming square works and the horse will not run away unless you get kicked off.

User Info: Yarg

Yarg - 7 months ago 0   0