Why can't I pick up the Otis Miller, gold revolver found w/mended treasure map in cave, in New Austin?

1. I've only been able to access the erotic photos, in the chest. I'm already well into Epilogue 2 (I read that it was a prerequisite to accessing the gun). I've gone back into the cave after saving the game hoping this would help, but there's still no prompt to pick up the golden revolver even though it's showing on the map. I hope you can help. Thanks.

User Info: serrano00

serrano00 - 6 months ago

1. Do you have both halves of the map?

Half is in Manito Glade - a hermit's abode in the north of Roanoke (just head north of Annesburg) kill hermit, go inside shack, map in small draw.

Half is in a tiny shack far northeast of West Elizabeth. Follow Little Creek River all the way north then go east. Kill woman and dog, go inside shack, map in nightstand near bed.

If you already have both pieces, then you can try saving, shutting off system for 60 secs, then reloading. Otherwise, it is a known glitch - though doesn't happen often.

User Info: OlendraDivine

OlendraDivine (Expert) - 6 months ago 0   0