guy asking for money in Valintine?

1. so I'm just leaving the sharif station after a bounty hunt and I hear a guy asking for money. I can't find him anywhere. he sounds the most strong right outside where the paper boy is. I looked it up and someone said he's supposed to be outside the construction site, but he's not there, and I don't hear his voice there, either. is this a glitch? or does he sometimes move spots? I'm really confused.

User Info: doodlebags

doodlebags - 1 year ago

1. There are two people in that area asking for money. Mr. Downes: He's standing at a table outside the building under construction across from the stables but he'll disappear from that location if scared away or after the bar fight in the saloon. He plays a key role in story so you'll see him again - donating money to him isn't needed.

Mickey: a one-armed Civil War vet whom you'll encounter several times throughout the game. In Valentine, he's sitting near a barrel across from saloon.

User Info: OlendraDivine

OlendraDivine (Expert) - 1 year ago 1   0

1. It could also be Mickey, a homeless civil war veteran. He can sometimes be found not far from the paper boy. I actually had difficulty tracking him down too at times, so it could be him.

User Info: TakashiMifune85

TakashiMifune85 (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   0