*POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 2* Is there any negative effect to serving your time in jail?

1. I found out that you don't have to pay your bounty if you serve your time broke, in a desperate search of whether or not there was a way to clear this sweet $300 Strawberry bounty(thanks Trev- Micah.), but is there any negative to serving your time? Will Dutch be upsetti, will my fellow outlaws giggle at me behind my back, will they take my precious ammunition? What of my hat, I really like that guy.

User Info: Daevectus

Daevectus - 9 months ago

1. No negative affects. Sometimes your gang will break you out of jail - which is cool.

User Info: OlendraDivine

OlendraDivine (Expert) - 9 months ago 3   0

1. Nah you should be good. Eventually you'll earn way more than enough money to pay it off so you'll be fine. There are other missions if you serve the time you're fine. I mean, if it didn't work out just reload a previous save

User Info: neb519

neb519 - 9 months ago 1   0