Is it possible to achieve the Platinum Trophy as Arthur?

1. Blackwater is permanently red on the map while playing as Arthur, but there are certain animals that only spawn there, and I'm sure there are rock carvings and dream catchers there too. Is it possible to get the Plat before switching over to John in the epilogue?

User Info: stage4saiyan

stage4saiyan - 8 months ago

1. It isn't possible to my knowledge. Spend too long in West Elizabeth as Arthur and endless law men with perfect aim will come at you. You cannot outrun them or hide from them or even shoot them all. The game specifically wants to keep you out of West Elizabeth until you're able to play as John. You can try for the trophy if you move very fast and take out lawmen as fast as possible but I find it nearly impossible to accomplish

User Info: neb519

neb519 - 8 months ago 2   1

Answers

1. I guess no one ever bothered trying the master save file for San Andreas either because ti was too hard.

User Info: frankspank

frankspank - 3 weeks ago 0   0