1. I've been all around Lake Isabella and have not had the legendary salmon appear on the map, or ever gotten the notification that a legendary fish is nearby. Is there some way I can fix that to make it appear? Or can I catch it even though it isn't showing on the map? I've seen some people say that, but have not had any luck after about an hour of trying.
    I do keep getting the message that I'm in legendary bison territory, but that there's too much activity in the area to track it. Maybe that has something to do with it? Will it show up if I hunt the bison? Though apparently removing the "too much activity" condition is it's own entire ordeal...

User Info: KonaBoda

KonaBoda - 3 months ago

1. Personally i had no problems finding the legendary salmon(Lake Isabella), you need to find the "Famous Fisher Man" (within Gill Landing-North of your camp in Rhodes) if you haven't already, he gives you a map of all legendary fish locations, once you have this he also tells you that to catch these fish you'll need special bait to catch them (Within Largras).

User Info: Kratos9676

Kratos9676 - 2 months ago 1   0

Answers

1. Also Cant Catch Without the Icon/notification.. Reason for this is because your character hasn't seen it there(as there are not always there when your there, think of it as real life-Just becasue you've googled the location doesn't mean you character knows its there) if you spend enough time there you will find it.

User Info: Kratos9676

Kratos9676 - 2 months ago 0   0