1. Having a dead eye issue where it will not shoot more than once after I 'paint' the targets.

I never had an issue in Red Dead 1. Was able to place X's on my targets and once I released it, all X's would be shot at.

I am at Dead Eye Lvl 7 and I can paint targets all day! But once I release, press the R2 (trigger) or let it expire, it shoots one time if at all!

I haven't been able to get past Sharp Shooter 2 because of this where you have to shoot 2 different species in 1 dead eye.

Is there a setting I'm missing or what?

I do the normal procedure: Aim - Press R3 where time slows down - paint targets by pressing R1 (and the X's display on the targets) - then I press the R2 which should start the shooting! But it just shoots once and it's done.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks!

User Info: kcjonez

kcjonez - 4 months ago

1. Yes, my deadeye has been upgraded naturally in the game. Now that I have full deadeye level, there are no longer any painted x's on my targets. It sounds like there is some way of manually painting x's? That was never explained to me, just at some point, the x's went away and never came back. Tried it right now, holding down R2 at the end shoots twice, maybe you are just pressing and releasing R2?

User Info: Scarlet__Jester

Scarlet__Jester - 3 months ago 2   1