Why did I find the Double-Action Revolver?

1. So, I never did the GTA Online treasure event, which should have unlocked the D-A Revolver, like how Maude asked you to hunt people and deliver them, and you'd get a stone hatchet from the 5th one.

But in RDR2 I came up to a house just North-East of the 'M' of "Lemoyne" and the house is marked as "Lonnie's Shack", and in the house are 4 people, 2 sleeping in beds in 2nd room, and the other 2 passed out in the room you walk into. Well, under one bed, it a case, and in it is the D-A Revolver, whereas it should be found in a Treasure Hunt.

User Info: Gunslinger2448

Gunslinger2448 - 1 year ago

1. The gun still exists in the game regardless of if you've done anything online. I found a worn one in a shack during a mission. But you can still end up buying one at some point

User Info: neb519

neb519 - 1 year ago 1   0

Answers

1. I didn't do any events either and found the DA Revolver while randomly exploring.

User Info: MC_BatCommander

MC_BatCommander (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   1