1. I came across the spot for it a while ago, but I was in the middle of something else so I marked the spot to come back to later. But now that i've come back, it no longer says the spot is legendary animal territory, and the marker on the map with the crown didn't show up.How do I get it to appear again?

User Info: TykerielMasterX

TykerielMasterX - 3 weeks ago

Answers

1. If you know where the Legendary Coyote is already then just try sleeping at camp or doing a few other activities before returning. It will respawn in time. Maybe an in-game day or so. I'm not 100% sure how long it will take though.

User Info: TakashiMifune85

TakashiMifune85 (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 0 1
  2. Check the area around the map. Double check with rdr2map.com to make sure it's the right area. After a day or two in game it should reset unless the game screwed things up

User Info: Evil_Ryo

Evil_Ryo - 2 weeks ago 0 0

This question was asked in the last 60 days with no accepted answer.